Considering buying a Mr Clutch franchise? Learn how it compares to opportunities from Moran Family of Brands, so you can choose the best investment.
Mr Clutch: A Reliable Auto Care Franchise
Brothers Joseph and Will Yussuf opened England's first Mr Clutch location in 1978. By specializing in clutches, brakes, and transmissions, the Mr Clutch team added 40 locations across the United Kingdom and is nationally recognized as one of the country’s leading auto service providers. It’s one of the first auto shop brands to offer fixed prices for brakes and timing belts. The brand also offers comprehensive car services, general repairs, and emissions testing at select shops. Mr Clutch has earned a solid reputation among customers for its reliable and trustworthy service. The concept prioritizes customer satisfaction and aims to provide a positive experience for drivers.
Mr Clutch began franchising 22 years ago to allow entrepreneurs to open a brand with a positive customer perception. The franchisor provides training, assistance with site selection, centralized equipment and parts purchasing, and marketing guidance. Over the next five years, Mr Clutch plans to increase the number of service locations, expand emissions testing services, and add fleet contractor accounts.
But, if you want to franchise with Mr. Clutch, you’ll need to go to the other side of the pond because it only has locations in the United Kingdom.
Moran: Empowering Franchisees with a Winning Formula
Moran Family of Brands has franchise territories available in your hometown and across the United States. We’re the franchisor of six brands in the aftermarket auto repair and window tinting industry, including Milex Complete Auto Care, Mr. Transmission, and Turbo Tint. We offer franchise opportunities with varying investment levels, allowing you to choose an option that aligns with your budget and goals. We strive to be a one-stop shop for all of the car care needs in your local community.
Getting started with a Moran auto care franchise requires an initial investment of $118,219 to $296,767, a net worth of $250,000 for a single location, and $65,000 to $90,000 of cash available. We provide the training and tools you need to open a franchise that meets your financial and lifestyle goals.
To offer franchise owners multiple revenue streams and drive repeat business, Moran started offering co-branding. Having two locations under one roof provides many advantages to entrepreneurs in the aftermarket auto industry.
- Diversification: Co-branding allows franchisees to tap into multiple customer segments and expand their market reach. By offering different automotive services through various Moran brands, you can cater to a broader range of customer needs and attract a diverse customer base.
- Competitive advantage: Co-branding can provide a competitive advantage in the market by offering a broader range of services; compared to single-brand competitors. Customers may appreciate the convenience of accessing multiple automotive services under one roof.
- Operational efficiencies: Co-branding allows you to share resources, facilities, and personnel across multiple brands, which enables you to optimize staffing and equipment utilization, reduce costs, and maximize productivity.
- Cross-selling opportunities: When a customer comes in for a specific service, you can leverage the relationship to introduce and upsell additional services, which enhances customer satisfaction and increases revenue per customer visit.
- Shared marketing: Marketing efforts for co-branded locations can be consolidated and shared across the brands to cut costs.
- Streamlined training and support: We provide training and support that’s specifically tailored to co-branded locations. It includes comprehensive training programs covering all brands, streamlined operational processes, and ongoing support to ensure the smooth operation of multiple brands within a single franchise.
To obtain further details regarding franchising opportunities with Moran, we encourage you to schedule a time to talk with one of our team members today. We’ll be able to provide you with comprehensive information tailored to your needs.