Mr. Transmission Advantage
With so many choices dependent on cost, quality and service, vehicle owners can be picky when it comes to who they turn to for fixing their car or truck. Mr. Transmission franchise owners have been providing an incredible level of customer satisfaction through making their services consistent and thorough. That keeps customers coming back, making Mr. Transmission a reliable source for repairs and maintenance of all kinds in the local community. By offering complete total auto repairs when co-branded with Milex Complete Auto Care, people have a one-stop source for all their car or truck needs.
- Transmission maintenance and repair
- Diagnostic services & vehicle inspections
- Maintenance and repairs on all parts of a vehicles drive train
- Clutch maintenance and repairs for manual transmissions
How you stand out
- Established professional brand with over 60+ years’ experience
- Low inventory requirement
- Recession resistant
- One stop shop with co-branding Milex Complete Auto Care
- Repairing all makes, models and types
- $2,000+ average ticket price for major transmission repair
A Proven Business System
When you join the Mr. Transmission Franchise system, you automatically inherit a business system with over 60+ years of experience. We offer knowledge and experience on business plans, daily management techniques, best repair practices and committed support – giving you everything you need to become a successful Mr. Transmission owner!
It is not necessary to have experience in the automotive industry to run a Mr. Transmission.
Mr. Transmission has been consistently ranked in Franchise Times Top 200+ and Mr. Transmission/Milex Complete Auto Care Cobrand has been consistently ranked in the top 500 franchises & top franchises for veterans
Open Markets for Mr. Transmission
In order to set our franchisees up for success, our team conducts thorough market research and analysis to discover the current, hottest marketable locations throughout the country. The below lists some of the current markets that our team is pursuing as potential franchisee locations for Mr. Transmission.
- Chicago, IL
- Indianapolis, IN
- St. Louis, MO
- Cookeville, TN
- Knoxville, TN
- Nashville, TN
- Memphis, TN
- Huntsville, AL
- Columbus, OH
- Kansas City, MS
- Raleigh, NC
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Austin, TX
- Columbus, GA
- Savannah, GA
- Denver, CO
- Phoenix, AZ
- Portland, OR
- Albuquerque, NM
* Please note that this is not a complete list of available territories. If you’re interested in becoming a franchisee and cannot find a location near you, give us a call and our franchise consultants can work with you to find available territories that fit your needs.