A special podcast interview with Greg Goodman, Alta Mere Franchise Owner in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Greg is a top-producing franchise owner from the Moran Family of Brands system and he shares his insight into the franchising world.
Discussion areas includes:
- Benefits of having a franchise business.
- Doubts of starting a business
- Helpful tips for the “entrepreneurial way” – “Just do it” mentality
- Entrepreneurial journey – importance of culture
- Learning curves: how to manage money
- Influence of gut-feelings vs. business decisions
- Secrets to success
- Non-franchise vs. franchise – Greg’s personal 30+ years’ experience
- Personal development, leadership, motivation
- What would you do with your business if you knew you wouldn’t fail? – Marketing, advertising, expansion, but still playing it safe
- Skills to double business/customers
- “Three Golden Nuggets”